You can now pay for street parking with Setel!
Now in Subang Jaya and Kuala Langat.
Seamlessly pay and extend street parking sessions with Setel
Park and pay seamlessly through the Setel app.
Get notified & extend
Monitor and get notified before your parking session ends for extension to avoid getting summons.
Earn Mesra points for every transaction.
How to pay with Setel?
Pay, track and extend your street parking all on the Setel app.
Select Street Parking under Parking on the Setel app home screen.
Tap on Park Now, confirm parking location and tap Continue.
Choose vehicle for parking session, select parking duration and pay (minimum parking duration is 1 hour).
Check parking details in real-time through the Setel app.
Get notified and extend parking duration through the app.
Setel your street parking at these locations.
Majlis Bandaraya Subang Jaya (MBSJ)
Maximum 2 hours
Majlis Perbandaran Kuala Langat (MPKL)
Minimum 1 hour
Majlis Perbandaran Teluk Intan (MPTI)
Minimum 1 hour
Frequently asked questions
1. Select Street Parking under Parking on the Setel app home screen.
2. Tap on Park Now, confirm parking location and tap Continue.
3. Choose vehicle for parking session, select parking duration and pay (minimum parking duration is 1 hour).
4. Check parking details in real-time through the Setel app.
5. Get notified and extend parking duration through the app.
You can register and enable more than one vehicle under your Setel account.
You can add your vehicle information on the parking page and select the vehicle that will be used for your parking session. You may have more than 1 active parking session for different vehicle if you’re paying on behalf of a family member or friends.
You can view your active parking session at the homepage of the Setel App.
Select View details to view the current parking summary.
There is no need to end the parking session. You will be notified 15 minutes before your parking session ends as a reminder to extend your session.
Receipt will be available once your parking session ends or you can access your receipt under Payment History on the Setel app.
Standard parking rates determined by the respective councils apply with no surcharge.
No transaction fees when you pay for your street parking with Setel.
Some street parking areas have a maximum parking duration set by the respective councils.
Yes, you can. You may have more than 1 active session for street parking. All you need to do is :
1. Tap on Parking on your Setel home screen.
2. Tap on Street Parking.
3. Tap on Park now below your active session to add 1 more session.
4. Ensure you have the correct location and the right vehicle information.
5. Proceed with payment and you’re done!
Yes, you will be able to earn Mesra points for parking fees paid via Setel.