Setel Express does not deliver the items below and will not be responsible for any loss or damage of the prohibited item(s). No compensation for loss or damage will be given. If you have any enquiries about the prohibited items list, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fragile items (including flowers, cakes) that require special handling
- Hazardous, explosive, flammable and unsafe items (including power banks)
- Credit or debit cards
- Illegal substances, including but not limited to narcotic substances, alcohol or cigarettes
- Live animals and plants
- Any unpacked/loose items that can easily be damaged in transit
- Counterfeit goods
- Any other materials/substances that are prohibited by law or are dangerous and flammable in nature
- Bullion, currency in any denomination, tax stamps/stickers, bearer forms of negotiable instruments, precious metals/stones
- Real or imitation weapons including firearms or parts thereof, explosives or ammunition
- Human remains or body parts
- Pornographic material
Ready to get started?
Being part of the Setel mobile app platform, we aim to make everyday life simpler and better by innovating for better, inclusive mobility. Supported by PETRONAS Dagangan Berhad, we leverage on its expansive network of PETRONAS stations nationwide to provide customers with a seamless delivery experience at an affordable cost. All this in delighting customers with a seamless and customised retail-on-the-go experience.
Reach out to us at email@example.com
Setel Express Sdn. Bhd. (formerly known as D-Two Couriers (M) Sdn. Bhd.), a wholly owned subsidiary of PETRONAS Dagangan Berhad, a company registered in Malaysia with company number 199901009862 (484762-U)