- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets our standards.
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights into language that sets our users up for success.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Responsibilities;
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content such as user guides and knowledge base articles, working closely with Product Managers, Marketing, and Engineering to understand project requirements.
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards.
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
- Collaborate with Marketing and UX Designers to create UX copy.