- A degree in Information System or related fields (fresh graduate) OR 2+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Comfortable with on-call rotation, part of an on-call schedule 24/7.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical capabilities.
- Experience troubleshooting problems and working with a team to resolve large scale production issues.
Interest to learn the following technologies is desirable:
- Database solutions such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis.
- AWS services including but not limited to CloudWatch, EKS, Redshift, Lambda.
- Container based architecture – Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Swarm.
- Monitoring services such as New Relic, DataDog, Grafana+Prometheus, Elastic APM.
- Linux OS and scripting (Bash, PowerShell, Python or similar).
- Networking knowledge of the TCP/IP stack, internet routing and load balancing.
Above all, we will definitely emphasise more on:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively across teams.
- Ability to take ownership and drive initiatives.
- Being humble and customer-centric.